Its 6am and you wake up feeling worse than you did when you climbed into bed the night before. You hit the snooze button over and over and when you finally sit up on the side of your bed, you feel like you’ve been run over by a Mack truck in your sleep. The first thing that comes to mind is which liquid stimulant to consume to get you going. You reach for coffee, energy drinks, soda, or whatever caffeine or taurine laced product you’re addicted to. The goal at this point is to “Wake Up”, in the literal sense – because you’re already awake, but your body has yet to catch up with your psychological state of being.
Your body thinks it needs the caffeine and although you know better, it’s a habit and hey, you’ve been doing this for years. Besides, if you don’t get your fix you will probably suffer a debilitating headache for the rest of the day – in which case you definitely won’t get much accomplished.
You remember how you feel an hour after your first cup or drink – you also remember how you feel five minutes after your first cup or drink. You feel absolutely invigorated! You are ready to take on the world again. An hour later, or perhaps longer, depending on how much caffeine intake your body is accustomed to, you begin to feel sluggish. You’d like to blame the sluggishness (crash) on a lack of sleep, but you’ve had at least six hours of sleep and you know you’ve excelled on much less sleep in the past.
As the morning progresses, you grow restless and more tired until you’re ready to jump back into bed. But you can’t go back to bed. You have things to do. So what do you do? Grab another cup of coffee; drink another energy drink, or pop another energy pill? How many cups, drinks or pills is it going to take to keep you going all day? Maybe the more important question is how are you going to break the cycle? These thoughts quickly run through your mind, then you reach for your next cup of coffee and the process continues.
Guess what? It might be time for a CLEANSE!
An organic juice cleanse will fill your body with the healthy nutrients it needs to get a good night’s sleep and to wake up feeling refreshed without the use of stimulants and without the all familiar crash.
Besides feeling well rested there are many other great benefits to an organic juice cleanse:
- Increased sex drive – Toxins affect all areas of your body and if your reproductive organs are lacking the vitamins and minerals they need due to toxicity, they will perform poorly.
- Regular bowel movements – A cleanse will clean out the toxins in your body and help relieve constipation.
- Weight loss – Beginning an organic juice cleanse gives you a head start on beginning new eating habits and removes toxins from your body that prevent the absorption of necessary vitamins and minerals which will help you lose weight.
- Decreased soreness or stiffness – Cleansing your body can also help prevent the soreness or stiffness associated with excessive inflammation from toxins left in your body caused by certain foods and beverages.
- Better looking skin – A cleanse will initially cause toxins to be released and once these toxins have been released, your skin will become more smooth.
There are many more benefits to an organic juice cleanse including feeling great and getting a head-start on the beginning of your day to maintaining a healthier lifestyle. If you are suffering from decreased energy or are addicted to stimulants, it might be time for a cleanse.
At My Organic Juice we offer various options when it comes to cleansing your body. Our organic juice cleanses come in different lengths (our most popular being the 5-day cleanse and 7-day cleanse) and will give your body what it truly needs. Learn more about our available organic juice cleanses by clicking here.